AK's Palace of Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AK's Palace of Fun

Fun is here =3

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatroom  

Zephys Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Zephyr

Character
Health:
Zephys Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100Zephys Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Zephys Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100Zephys Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Experience:
Zephys Intro Left_bar_bleue0/20Zephys Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Zephys Intro Empty
PostSubject: Zephys Intro   Zephys Intro EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Nothing special Just going to type randomly.. You see.... I am nothing, but everything. I am something and someone. I do not exist but I do. Are we really all different? or is that an illusion. Maybe everything is an illusion. The computers we use, the security we use, the ground we walk on. Maybe everything is really different than what we see with our human eyes. How do we actually know that this is the truth? Is religion really real, or an illusion? Are we real? Or is this from someones imagination. Maybe we are just a dream. A big dream of one person. As if... we were not cared. As if! We are just someones play toys. Maybe the world will always... always revolve around this hatred we all bare. This blood thirst that we crave. From when the world began; from when we started; from the moment of all life;... everything started to die. And us; the wretched creatures don't really care that the world is dying... and HUMANS, THE WRETCHED CREATURES, will do nothing but make it die faster. Are we all really equal? Are we all different from each other? Does age really matter? Does genders really matter? Just maybe, we can slowly dream a perfect utopia for us, and sleep away till our deaths...

Some info
Usernames: Absolute/Zephyr

I also...
I heard u liek teh mudkeepz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Zephys Intro
Page 1 of 1